A BIG THANK YOU!!! goes out to Carrie from 4the Love of Family. I found her blog a while back and enjoyed reading it and becoming familiar with her family and life style. Then I found out she could turn my blog into a book. She also has a website on this to click here to view it. So off an email went to Carrie and in a few short months...TADA...
My blog...in my own words...never to be lost. This is just 2008. 
I love it...If I was a full time, stay at home mom...this is what I would love to do. I love playing with photos. It's just finding the time. But maybe someday...So if you stop by to visit you are more then welcome to view the 100 page blog book. I however think next years will be three times as BIG! Once again...Thanks Carrie!

















1 comment:
You're more than welcome Linda! This is my favorite part of my job - getting the final product into the hands of the people who's memories cover hundreds of pages.
Enjoy!
Post a Comment