On January 30, 2010, Malissa hung her note up to be hidden in her bedroom wall.
Years, and years from now maybe some one will be tearing down this house or rearranging the walls and find this note and learn a lil about who we were.
This is actually Malissa's second note in a house wall. About eight years ago her daycare lady was building a new home and had all her daycare kids write notes and put them in the wall of her new home. So I thought what a neat idea...
Malissa wanted so bad to climb up on this thing they use to stand on to hang drywall...So I nodded and up she went...about 30 seconds later, Dad is saying "Get Down from there."
We also decided to have our "First meal" in the new home. So I made some Taverns, chips and a salad and brought that with us. It was cold but very rememberable. Grandpa & Grandma Gebel came over to to help us CELEBRATE. There was a lil heat in the house but not very much...
Saturday, February 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















No comments:
Post a Comment