Friday, September 18, 2009

My Mom...Missing you everyday!

My Mom...

I Learned From You
I learned about love from you,your caring ways.
I learned about joy from you
In fun-filled yesterdays.
From you I learned forgiving
Of faults both big and small.
I learned what I know about living
From you, as you gave life your all.
The example you set is still with me
I'd never want any other.
I'm thankful for all that you taught me,
And I'm blessed to call you "Mother."
By Joanna Fuchs


Mom's Hands
© REENA SHARMA revised by me...Linda
To the strongest woman I will ever know.
At first glance Mom's hands may seem meek and her grip could be weak.
But these hands are a reflection of the woman inside,
Who was still strong with so much love and pride.
Opening a jar could sometimes be a task,
but she'd do what she could if we'd only ask.
Don't let that mislead you for you must understand.
It's not what they can't do, but rather what they can.
These hands had the strength to raise a family right,
to wipe away our tears and hold us real tight.
Moms hand came together each day in prayer,
and whenever we'd need them, they're always right there.
So if these hands don't appear all that tough,
Remember they're full of tenderness and love and for us that's enough.



Mom's BEAUTIFUL garden...

God is near~ I love and miss you every day.

Elsie Rosella Kacmarynski

April 13, 1932 ~ September 19, 2006

Visitors since February 2, 2009