I am so excited...and I know it all takes time...We finally have steps. The handrail isn't finished yet but at least I can get down to the dock with out...
.jpg)
Slipping on the planks that we did have or the mud...see behind the corner post.
The before is below...
And we took my great nephew for a boat ride...HE LOVED it. The wind blowing in his face and hair. By the way my great nephew's Daddy built the steps. Thanks Chris...

The sun set was beautiful...here are a couple pictures...That I thought turned out neat...

Even Sam likes the pretty sunset. :)

And what is this? The FIRST signs of ELECTRICITY. An Electricl box. Woo Hoo. This means at least they are thinking of starting this project. THen water is to becoming right behind the electricity. It will be nice not to have to run a generator. And in the background...YES we also have a drive way. No more wet, muddy field to drive through. As you may know...It always seems to be raining this summer.

This is how Sammy likes ridding in the car. He has also learned that if he steps on the "button" he can roll the window down him self. Now to teach him to roll it back up.

We only were here a short 15 hours this weekend, from about 7pm Saturday night till 10Am on Sunday before the rain came again, but feel like a lot has gotten accomplished.

We ended the morning trying to catch a few fish but to no prevail...The rain was coming and we packed up and headed home early...So I decided then to head to Sioux City with the kids to eat at the Olive Garden. Mmm.
1 comment:
Looks awesome! I love your sunset:) I love the pic of your dog in the side mirror. TOO cute:)
Have a great week!
Heaven
Post a Comment