Monday, May 4, 2009

Weekend in Bemidji, MN...

This past week I took Zach and Malissa out of school and we headed 350 miles pretty much straight north to Bemidji, MN to visit my oldest sister and to help my great-niece celebrate her First Communion.

So the couple vacation days before during the day I sat on the deck I watched the kids play...


Zach bought a Dragonfly helicopter to fly around. Do you see that lil green spot in the picture below...That is it. The next photo is a closer view.


The kids enjoyed the trampoline in their aunts backyard...


As you see, the trees are still very bare up in the Northwoods...But at least the sun was shining and the last of the snow has melted. On Friday we picked Nia up from school and while waiting for her we got to meet and hold the schools pet Izzy (a rat) however...those photos are on my phone and I have to have my oldest son help me get them off of there. I have never done that before.

Two of my children and two of my great nieces and me.

Nia did so good...I was very proud of her.


After the First Communion celebration and a fabulous meal we took the girls back to my sisters house for a Sponge Bob sleep over. However Lil Aubrie didn't really want here photo taken here.



But they were so cute in the matching PJ's. They also played in this lil tent thing for quite a while. We laughed so hard watching them throw the play balls back and forth.

2 comments:

MamaBear said...

Even here in the Cities we are waiting for the leaves to come out. The Willows in the backyard are green but the other trees are JUST starting to show their leaves.
I remember Spring arriving so much earlier when I went to college in Illinois.

Heaven said...

Your title to your post totally caught my attention. I grew up near Bemidji, and now live in WI. Looks like you had a wonderful time:)

Visitors since February 2, 2009