Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Ten Things Tuesday...

Once again...Not sure if Mrs. XBOX is playing but I can be Thankful anyway and will continue to check to see if she does and Link.
XBOX Wife Ten Things Tuesday

  1. That I can wake all three kids every morning for school. I woke my daughter up this morning and smiled at her and her comment to me was..."Mom, you seem Happy." If that wasn't the Sweetest words.
  2. That my job doesn't begin till 8AM and I can be home with them in the morning and take Malissa to school every morning. Even though it is only three blocks.
  3. That my job gives me the flexibility to come in late today since I had to meet with the banker at 8AM and sign tons of paper work. For my husbands company had to have a name change. When we filed for an EIN number our name was taken so now we are R & L General Contracting, Inc. Oh the paper trails...
  4. That the baby shower on Sunday went ok. I was so nervous. I usually don't let things bother me...but this I was a little FrEaKeD!
  5. That I own a JEEP...to get to the Shed it it a muddy mess. I'm thinking a car would get stuck. Chatted with the City Boys today and there isn't a whole lot we they can do till Spring when the thaw in gone. So for now...Weeeee...in the mud.
  6. For Excedrin PM...I think this is the only way I can get a good night sleep. I go...go...go and I should sleep but I sleep about 4 hours and toss and turn the rest of the night.
  7. For the Sun shining today...It has been such a long winter and there sre some people who really need the uplift in spirits. It's amazing what a little sunshine will do for you.
  8. For my patience...Some days dealing with landlords can be difficult. You can only imagine some of the conversations I have with them.
  9. That my council meeting only lasted one hour...I was able to get home and watch the Bachelor. Who do you think? It's down to Jillian, Molly and Melissa. According to the gossip it's Melissa but then DeAnna comes back. Oooooh...I can't wait till next week.
  10. That I have a NEW Great nephew...Conner Allen...born last week. But so sad I'm still trying to see a picture of him. I'm sure he is a cutie.

No comments:

Visitors since February 2, 2009