Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Ten Things Tuesday...

XBOX Wife Ten Things Tuesday

It is that time of the week again...so I better get thoughtful. Thanks to XBOX.
  1. THANKFUL FOR...That we FINALLY got my bedroom ready for the new furniture coming Wednesday. :)
  2. THANKFUL FOR...In the car I've been listening to Aaron Shust...My Savior, My God...This song has now gotten stuck in my 13 year old's head and I catch him singing it. Quite often.
  3. THANKFUL THAT...My Daughter enjoys reading. Smething I really don't but should.
  4. THANKFUL...That my children are learning also to "Spot" the little gifts from above. Not always an easy task.
  5. THANKFUL...that tonight is the last I have to sleep on an air mattress for a while.
  6. THANKFUL...For all the Veterans that fought for us!!
  7. THANKFUL...The fire my husband started tonight. It was so pretty,
  8. THANKFUL...That due to the icy weather today...I didn't have to even step foot outside.
  9. THANKFUL...my Stir Crazy popcorn popper...makes the perfect amount.
  10. THANKFUL...For the hugs and kisses I recieve.

Now your turn...What are you thankful for? Join us.

2 comments:

Mrs. Brownstone @ XBOX Wife said...

New bedroom furniture ~ YEA!!! How exciting for you! You'll have to be sure and post pictures next week!

Have a blessed week!
~ Mrs. Brownstone

Emily said...

Yippeee for new bedroom furniture:) We are going to get some in December:)
Glad you found my blog!
Love the turkeys!!
have a great day!

Visitors since February 2, 2009