Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Ten Things Tuesday on Tuesday! :)

XBOX Wife Ten Things Tuesday

  1. I am Thankful for "Sleepy Time" tea. Now that it is getting colder out I love to have a cup or three before I going to bed. It helps.
  2. I am Thankful that the curse of going to watch my nephew play football is broken. Now I know they can WIN with me watching.
  3. I am Thankful for when I get to work in the morning my cup of coffee is already made for me. Usually sitting at my desk. Love it!
  4. I am Thankful for my son putting together my new shoe organizer...even though Dad thought he put it together wrong so he took it apart and redid the entire thing more then once. It turned out awesome.
  5. I am Thankful that my husband and I was able to agree on a new bedroom set. We've been married for 16 years and it about time for matching room.
  6. I am Thankful that in the past I was able to have hand-me-down bedroom furniture.
  7. I am Thankful for the sun to be shinning bright today. A little cool but the sunshine is needed.
  8. I am Thankful for the beautiful flowers that was recieved in my office this past week.
  9. I am Thankful that my MERCYME cd showed up in the mail. Finally.
  10. I am Thankful that I was able to par take in "Ten Things Tuesday".

1 comment:

The Kac's said...

We just ordered new bedroom furniture this weekend too! Our old furniture broke and got badly scratched in the move in February. We decided since wood is the gift for a 5 year anniversary present that we would order new stuff for our anniversary. Since Parker came on our anniversary we never got around to ordering it. Here we are 5 months later and it felt so good to finally order some new bedroom furniture!

Visitors since February 2, 2009